The cookie settings on this website are set to allow all cookies to give you the very best experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this. You can change your settings at any time.
If you're curious about Usborne - our books and the people who make them - you've come to the right place.
Have a look at our different newsletters to see what you'd like us to send you, straight to your inbox:
The Usborne newsletter
The Usborne newsletter is aimed at parents and carers who want to discover the very best books for their children.
Have kids? Love books? Want to find the very best books that will give your children a head-start to a happy life? Us too! We're here for you, every step of the way.
- Book recommendations by age and stage. Our mission is to help children grow - and grow up - with Usborne.
- The inside story from Usborne Towers. Meet the people who make your books and find out what makes them tick.
- Added joy for Usborne superfans: giveaways, free stuff and whatever else we can pop in to say thank you!
Saturday Activities from Usborne
Usborne Saturday Activities is a weekly dose of activities to keep your curious kids busy at home.
Like our books, our Saturday Activities are hand-crafted to get children thinking, making, exploring their world and asking questions.
- A scoop of print-at-home activity sheets: mazes, dot-to-dot, things to draw, colouring and more.
- A sprinkling of Usborne Quicklinks. Our team find the best quality websites for kids, so you don't have to.
- A dash of Listen to a story, from our tales of brave knights, clever princesses, crafty animals and more.
- All topped off with our Fact of the Week, hand-picked to spark children's imagination.
The Usborne YA newsletter
If you love teen and YA books, you'll want to receive our monthly newsletter. Packed with exclusive author interviews, the hottest new YA writers, free chapters, competitions, the Usborne YA Bookclub and lots more.
The Usborne Schools newsletter
We love what you do and want to make your jobs easier. We'll send our latest high-quality teachers' resources, lesson plans and classroom activities, as well as tips on how to pick the best books for your students, author events and more.